There are six (6) Blue Light phones in Sage Hall, located as follows:
- Classroom level in the West corridor near the Student Mailboxes;
- Classroom level in the North corridor near the Women's Rest Room;
- First floor in the dining area;
- Second floor in the South corridor across from Room 216, the Staff Lounge;
- Second floor in the library; and
- Third floor Ph.D. area in the East corridor near the Emergency Exit.
The Blue Light Phones are linked directly to Campus Security and are answered directly by Campus Police. No dialing is necessary and the police immediately know the location from which the call is placed. Thus, you can quickly communicate anything that is needed.