Cornell University Photography
312 College Avenue
Every member of the Johnson Community has access to this incredible resource
- Select and designate your preferred profile headshot
- Set up a photo shoot for your event
- Set up new faculty and staff profile shoots
- Choose images for a slideshow
- Find the perfect image to spice up a news story or event
- Get student headshots to go with their articles and quotes
- Batch select and download groups of photos
- Add Captions and meta data
Browse and download Images
- Scenic images
Access the UPhoto “Widen” web site
Log in with your net ID
When logging in for the first time you will be able to browse all images, but it will take 24 hours before you are granted full access to download images that are suitable for web use.
If you need large format or hi-res images for print you can order them online or contact UPhoto directly.
The Widen site is a feature rich tool. There are lots of instructions, tutorials and videos available on the site to get you started or really dig in and explore all the possibilities. If you would like UPhoto also offers onsite training as well.
Set Up A Photo Shoot
- Make appointment at least 2 weeks before your event
- To request a photographer go to the UPhoto web site and click Hire Us
- Photographer cost is $60 an hour; $90 for evenings and weekends.
- The first 40 photos are $105. Every 40 photos after that are and additional $45.
- You can view and download your images at: https://cornell.widencollective.com
Approved Selected Photos
- When searching for images a red heart in the upper right hand corner let’s you know that it’s been chosen for preferred use.
- Select and approve your own preferred photo.