Make sure you have everything you need to make your event a success
Every speaker, panel, event will have its own unique set of needs. This list is meant to help you as you gather all the information you might need to be as prepared as possible.
- Name of Event
- Title of Event
- A very short description of event
- Date of Event
- Start Time
- End Time
- For on campus - building name and room number
- If off campus - full address of location
- Company Title
- Class Year if Johnson Grad
- A very short biography
- Speaker handler/administrative assistant
- Location contact
- Audio Visual contact
- Web Site
- Sponsor Logos
- Contact Info
- Promote your event. See our Calendars resource page
- Head Shot: Professional 5” x 7”
- High resolution photo, 300dpi in jpg format
- Have you hired a photographer? Get connected with UPhoto
- Need to make a video? See our Video resource page
- Will the Speaker have PPT Slides?Will they need to show video?
- Will they be bringing her own laptop?
- Have you thought about creating a Twitter Hash Tag for the event and displaying it on the screen before the event starts?
- Will you need an Audience Microphone?