Marketing and Communication
Welcome to the Marketing and Communications Resource Pages. Your one-stop-shop for all your marketing and communications needs.
The Johnson Marketing and Communications team strives to communicate, innovate, cross-market to external audiences, and deliver support and counsel to internal clients. We build new, real-time engagement practices, gather market intelligence, resolve customer relationship problems, and promote and enrich the Johnson/Cornell brand.
Get the answers to all your questions on the following pages:
- Make sure you've got all your bases covered
- Promote your event on the Johnson and Cornell Calendars
- Find out how to access the UPHoto (Cornell Photography) Web Site
- Set up a photo shoot
- Search and download images
- Which video vendor is right for you?
- How do you get your video on the web?
- What's the best format?
- Shooting video or photos for an event?
- You need this form!
- Looking for logos?
- PowerPoint Templates?
- Letter Heads?
- Johnson Branded Images for Twitter Headers
- What do we mean by Cornell Red?
- Proper name usage of Johnson at Cornell
- Confused about logos?
- Meet the team
- Get in touch