Class Agents Provide Leadership and Personal Outreach
This year, the Johnson Annual Fund will strive to reach a goal of $2.7 million in unrestricted dollars and an overall alumni participation rate of 23% or more. We know that a high alumni participation rate represents the confidence alumni have in the direction of their alma mater, and elevates the prestige of a Johnson degree.
Most alumni value personal outreach from a classmate above all other types of appeals. Classmates have a tremendous ability to influence and inspire each other. We are grateful for your time and leadership. As a class agent, your role is to lead by example; make your own gift, and invite others to join you in supporting the Johnson School each year.
- Ensure that approximately 50 classmates a year are contacted personally by email or phone.
- Attend one training and networking meeting per year in person or by teleconference.
- Work with Johnson staff to author/edit three class-wide communications each year.
- If possible, support/promote the use of class specific groups on social media sites.
- Help identify and recruit classmates interested in fund raising, class communications, and/or reunion and event planning.
- Analyze individual and class giving trends to assist the Annual Fund staff in establishing fundraising goals.
- Preside over campaign committee conference calls as needed.